Health and Safety issues are addressed. Environmental conditions such as sun, heat and smog are monitored. Water is easily accessible. Emergency communication devices and procedures are provided. Students are always monitored and specific health concerns are addressed.
- Address health and safety issues
- Closely monitor environmental conditions and students
- Emphasize the importance of hydration
- Provide water break for students
- Monitor water breaks to assure all students have an adequate opportunity to drink water