Develop student concept knowledge, including strategies, tactics, exercise science, biomechanical analysis, and fitness concepts.
- Develop student concept knowledge, including concepts related to strategies, biomechanics, motor learning, exercise science and fitness.
- Help students identify the activities that improve performance in each fitness component
- Help students develop motor learning concepts related to types of skill practice
- Connect skills to prior learning
- Provide small groups and adequate equipment to maximize practice
- Teach students to identify and use "blocked" practice
- Teach students to identify and use "random" practice
- Teach students to identify and use "constant" practice
- Closely monitor students and provide feedback as needed
- Teach students to identify and use "varied" practice
- Help students to identify the best time to use each type of practice