Class begins with an instant activity and an anticipatory set. Warm-ups are provided followed by instructional focus and fitness activities.
- Begin the lesson with instant activity and warm-ups, followed by instructional focus and fitness activities
- Provide students with instant activity while attendance is taken
- Use a variety of enjoyable instant activities to begin the lesson
- Provide a variety of warm-up activities while attendance is taken
- Provide instant activities and warm-ups while attendance is taken
- Engage students in leading instant activities and monitor student participation