Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Provide appropriate experiences for children who are overweight, have temporary medical issues, or special needs. Challenge students against previous performances or criterion scores. Promote diversity in grouping and curriculum content.
- Provide appropriate student experiences by modifying activities, promoting student choice of activities and challenging each student against previous performance
- Help students modify activity levels to meet their needs
- Provide choice in activities and help students select appropriate levels
- Challenge each student against the student's previous performance
- Help students select their appropriate personal challenge level