Provide scope and sequence with standards-based goals and objectives. Focus on fundamental motor skills applied in a variety of settings; multicultural rhythms and dance; games instruction to enhance fitness and enjoyment, and educational gymnastics.
- Provide a standards-based scope and sequence focusing on fundamental motor skills, rhythms and dance, games and gymnastics
- Provide curriculum units with progressions in fundamental motor skills
- Apply basic skills, such as throwing and catching, in progressively complex game activities
- Keep groups small with adequate equipment to maximize active practice
- Review skills and knowledge and check for understanding
- Provide students with a progression of multicultural dance activities
- Help students connect basic movement patterns to a variety of dance and sport activities