Teach safety. Check facilities and equipment for hazards. Prepare first aid, CPR, AED procedures.
- Teach safety to students
- Check facilities and equipment for hazards.
- Remind students to always be aware of their surroundings
- Teach students to tag safely with two fingers.
- Check for understanding to be sure that students will tag safely with two fingers on the shoulder or back
- Provide practice simulations to prepare for safety during events
- Instruct students on the safe use of equipment
- Check for understanding on the safe use of equipment
- Instruct students how to hold equipment safely when not in use
- Closely monitor the safe use of the equipment.
- Emphasize the importance of student safety for fun activities.
- Check for hazards in the environment and remove hazards or monitor them closely
- Remind students to keep a focus on their environment